Monday, December 24, 2018

"What I truly respect about you is that you're not as practical as a common Singaporean. You think with your heart rather than your brain. You value people more than objects and that is a quality that is very rare in the society. I felt quite disappointed when you insisted that I call her a slut and all. It felt like you were giving in to darkness and I can't let that happen. I have to pull you out. It really pains me to see you like this.  But do know that I really do see your qualities, hence I am so determined on having a life with you, as you literally take my breath away with your moments of magic."


My heart, aches.


Feels like I've lost myself over the years, and I've lost so many people, and that one extremely special person.


It's not that life is bad currently. I'm, alright, and just thought I should reflect on myself this coming Christmas. Comparing Christmas to Christmas, I've changed way too much.


I don't think I value people as much anymore, and that sucks.


I guess, people do change. But then again, it's never too late to reverse a change, Even if you can never get people back once you lose them, you'll always have the capabilities to bring back qualities of yourselves that were great, but somehow got lost.


Let's make that the one and only resolution for 2019.


Oh yes, and to those few that still comes to this space for updates - thanks for being interested in my life. It's been a quite a crazy ride, evidently, but I'm getting better.


Here's to more heartwarming moments and happy writings.

No comments: