Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Here.

It's time you realise that everything gets left behind once someone has given up. As much as you want to respect their decision of leaving you,  you got to learn to respect yourself too.

Like the tide, it comes and it goes. Like the waves, they always come crashing down at some point of time. The tide turns, the waves crash and everything gets washed ashore. Also, they often get left behind.

Think I'm dealing quite well with this.

And weirdly, I suddenly want you here.

I somehow wish to see you singing.

I somehow wish to know that you're happy, to know it for myself.

I somehow really want you to be happy.

And I haven't really thought of you in a while, a long while.

But it seems like, I've mentioned before, you're a flower in my dreams; never withers, never goes away, and somehow, lightly, quietly, you're always there. You're always here.

No comments: